top of page
  • Why should I choose Envertiz to study abroad?
    We offer personalized Counselling Sessions We guide our students on the best-fit University We guide our students for Application Preparation We assist them in getting the required financial Aid We train our students on facing the Interview We process visa application and book flight tickets We conduct pre-departure sessions and orientations Welcoming and pick up from the airport and drop in the accommodation Assisting in finding an accommodation Assisting in Bank account opening and SIM card.
  • Which countries can I go to study abroad, with Envertiz?"
    We help students to study in various universities across the United Kingdom. The United Kingdom is made up of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
  • Is studying in the United Kingdom expensive?
    Undergraduate tuition costs in the UK start at roughly £10,000 (about US$14130) (source: Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees). Even while humanities and social sciences degrees tend to be more affordable than laboratory and clinical degrees, the average cost of living in the United Kingdom is approximately £12,200 (about $16,950) per year.
  • Which Universities in the United Kingdom can Envertiz help me study at?
    There are over 150 institutions in the UK. Depending on the course Envertiz assists the students in getting a placement. We suggest having a counselling session with us for better understanding.
  • What is the eligibility requirement for studying in the United Kingdom?
    You can apply for a Student visa to study in the UK if: You're 16 or over and you have been offered a place on a course by a licensed student sponsor. Have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course - the amount will vary depending on your circumstances. Can speak, read, write and understand English. Admission requirements for undergraduate education in the United Kingdom: You must have completed at least 13 years of school in your own country or the United Kingdom, including pre-university degrees comparable to UK A-levels, Scottish Higher, or the National Diploma. Level (Courses) English Requirement University Foundation IELTS 4.5 (4.0+ in all skills) Bachelor's Degree IELTS 6.5 (6.0+ in all skills)
  • Which course can I choose from Envertiz?
    We are focussing on Healthcare courses. Envertiz can help any student who wishes to pursue their higher education in Healthcare.
  • How much is the fees for perusing a nursing course in the UK?
    A typical undergraduate degree in nursing will cost between £20,000 and £35,000. The cost will vary based on the institution with which you choose to study. More prestigious institutions charge a higher price for their services.
  • Can Envertiz help me in getting a loan for my studies?
    Yes, Envertiz helps the students in getting loan for their studies. Please contact our student councillor for more details.
  • When should I start looking at Universities in the UK?
    August to December months of the preceding year of academics is the most important period for students planning to study abroad. It is the time period during which the applications are accepted by UK universities.
  • How do I know whether I’m eligible for a scholarship?
    Envertiz will inform the students about the available universities with scholarship to study the course of their preference.
  • Can Envertiz help me in getting CAS from the University of my choice?
    Yes, Envertiz will help the students in getting the CAS however, the final decision lies with the university.
  • What are the factors to consider while studying abroad in the UK?
    Every student should be aware of the below factors: Why do I want to study abroad? Location Course Career Opportunities Financials
  • Can Envertiz help me in documentation & Visa Processing?
    Envertiz' sister concern Visaroots helps in documentation and visa processing.
  • How much fund do I need to keep in my account to process my visa?
    £1,334 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses in London £1,023 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses outside London If you’re boarding at a residential independent school, you’ll need to pay boarding fees instead. The amount you need to pay will be on your CAS. London means the City of London and the 32 London boroughs.
  • Can Envertiz arrange pick up from the Airport?
    Yes. We welcome our students, pick them from the airport and drop them to their accommodation.
  • Can Envertiz find an accommodation for me in the UK?
    Envertiz refer few websites and agents to the students in terms of accommodation.
  • What challenges should I expect while studying in the UK?
    Some of the challenges are: Home sickness Language Cultural change Living cost Climate change
  • How much is the living cost in the UK?
    On average, students require between £1000 and £1,200 per month of studies for living expenses (depending on if you decide to live inside or outside London). Some students choose to stay in the UK over the summer holidays and should consequently budget for living expenses for the entire year.
  • How long is my visa valid for?
    Visa is valid for the entire course of study.
  • How long will it take for the entire process to complete?
    Normally the entire process will take 4 – 5 weeks and it may vary depending on the visa service availed.
  • Can Envertiz help me to find a job after my studies?
    Envertiz can help the students in finding a suitable job in Healthcare industry.
  • Can I change my student visa to skilled worker visa after my studies?
    This is possible in 2 scenarios. Scenario – 1: The students are eligible for post study work visa after successful completion of their studies. Scenario -2: If the student manages to get CAS from an employer.
  • Can I bring my family to the UK while studying?
    Students perusing their post graduate studies can bring their dependants. Dependants are defined as Spouse and Children of the student.
  • Can Envertiz help me to bring my family to the UK?
    Yes. Our sister concern Visaroots helps to bring your dependants to the UK. Please visit the VisaRoots website at:
bottom of page