What is a Graduate Route?

If you are a student in the UK, you will have

  1. Student visa or

  2. Tier 4 (General) student visa and

You have completed a course:

  1. Bachelor’s degree

  2. Postgraduate degree or

  3. other eligible course (for a minimum period of time) and

You still want to stay in the UK.

A Graduate visa gives you permission to stay in the UK for at least 2 years after successfully completing a course in the UK. You must be in the UK when you apply.

If you’re not eligible for a Graduate visa, you may be eligible for another type of visa to stay in the UK.

What you can do with a Graduate visa?

  1. work in most jobs

  2. look for work

  3. be self-employed

  4. continue living in the UK with your partner and children(if they’re eligible)

  5. do voluntary work

  6. travel abroad and return to the UK

Studying with a Graduate visa

You can only study with a Graduate visa if your chosen course is not eligible for a Student visa. If your course is eligible for a Student visa, you can extend your Student visa instead.

23 views0 comments